10.01.2010

sneak peek 2011 calendar

I'm a bit behind schedule on releasing my annual desk calendar, but it will be released soon I promise! It's really hard to balance my time with this new mom and business owner gig I have going! For those that have been emailing me asking about it, I wanted to give you a little sneak peek of what I've been working on. For three years I designed my calendar with the color constraints of screen printing it by hand (2008, 2009, 2010). Although I loved the simplicity of the silhouettes, I really want to do something different this year. So, I've decided to go with full color offset printing. I'm so excited about the freedom this allows me to have in designing it. It will be a combination of scenes and nature silhouettes layered over each other (created from my own photography). Since today is Oct 1st, I thought this would be an appropriate preview image.

No comments: